Friday, April 10, 2009

A Junkie's Confession

I'm off to Zen Mountain Center for a long weekend and feeling the anxiety of knowing that I will be forcefully unplugged until Monday night. Sure you could get all Zen on me and say that really I'm going to plug in. Yeah, well you try to catch up on 96 missed hours of tweets.

The funny thing is I feel like I'm sacrificing one fix for another. Only a junkie like me would spend his weekends and vacations sitting at Zen Centers and then spend his nights after work sitting in front of a computer screen writing.

I'll be dropping an Easter post automation style but otherwise I'm outta here.

Good-bye virtual world. I shall miss you.

Hello Zen Center, I'm excited to visit. I've missed you.

Here's joke before I go:
Facebook readers go here


No comments: