Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Catching Up

Taxes, teaching, doing at least two stand-up gigs a week, the last push of the school year with graduating seniors, and getting ready for my trip with the Zenpeacemakers to Auschwitz II-Birkenau this June has kept me so occupied, it feels like my last post from almost a month ago was made last week. I'm taking this week off from the stand-up stage to write new material and enjoy some live shows for the first time in what seems like forever.

Monday night was Beach House. Here's a clip from that show (But you will have to turn off the Bonobo track below first:




Thursday it's out to LA to see my little sister, who's in from New York, and we're going to catch Bonobo doing a live set at the EL Ray Theatre. Here's Bonobo's latest disk remixed down to eleven minutes to get a feel for how wonderful it is.



I'll also be at The Tallest Man on Earth's show at the Rhythm Room on May 4.



One more Beach House Photo

No comments: